Brighton Shirt in Tobacco
The Brighton shirt is as solid as work shirts come! Constructed in our tough Ironclad canvas, cowhide collar, large bellow patch pocket on the left side with additional centred box pleats and button-down flap. The right side pocket sports a patch pocket with a welted zip pocket sitting above The two-piece sleeve is a standard in our shirts along with the large buttoned sleeve placket opening and the pleated double back yokes.
The Brighton Shirt Features:
- Left chest box pleat pocket with flap.
- Right side patch pocket with top security zip.
- Cowhide leather under collar.
- Back action pleats for ease of movement.
- Custom Kakadu metal buttons + rivets.
- Made from our heavyweight Ironclad canvas.
- Washed for comfort.
Sizes: XS - 3XL
Well made heavy material and I was presently surprised that it sheds water. Highly recommended it.
This is a well crafted shirt which fits me perfectly. It is heavy and warms in cool weather. The cow-hide collar is not necessary and I would prefer the shirt without it, but that is a minor issue. It is a striking shirt to wear, usually attracting favourable comments. Highly recommended.
Perfect as always