Have a question? Select from the list below for a quick answer!
After you get your gear
I've looked at the sizing chart, but I'm still not sure what size to order. What should I do if I think I'm between sizes?
People come in all shapes and sizes - that's what makes us all unique! But, if after looking at the sizing chart you're still unsure what size you are, please feel free to email our office at email@example.com
- otherwise we recommend the following:
- For vests, jackets and coats, the best thing to do get the next size up. As these items are designed to be worn over other clothes, slightly bigger means that you can layer up and still be comfortable. It also guarantees a full range of motion which is really what you want!
- For shirts, follow our size charts as best as you can - more than likely your concern will be focused on sleeve length vs chest and really this is your call. For over shirts we recommend that you choose based on chest size and for regular shirts, your best bet is to follow sleeve length - that is unless your looking at a short sleeve shirt!
- For pants, it is definitely to do with waist size. Choose the size that goes around your middle - if the leg length is too long it is easy to get it taken up, if the leg length is too short then your best bet would be to get the next size up.
- Hats - definitely better to go a bit larger if you're feeling unsure. It is easy to add a little extra padding than stretching a hat out!
Will I get an order confirmation?
Of course! As soon as you place an order, you will receive an email to the address you entered confirming your purchase.
Will I get tracking information for my order?
It usually takes one business day to process and pack your order, once it leaves the warehouse you will receive an email with a tracking number (if sent via Express Post) or confirmation of shipping so that you can look out for your gear.
How do I know if what I ordered is in stock?
We do our best to make sure that the stock is up to date on the website, however occasionally there are maybe some inaccuracies. If an item that you order is out of stock then we will notify you as soon as we process the order.
What if I order a few things and one of them is on backorder?
If an item is on backorder, we will contact you as soon as we process the order so that you can decide what you would like to do - but no matter what, you will not be charged until the goods are shipped.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept Visa, MasterCard and PayPal. If you would prefer to pay by other methods, please contact out office on (+61) 02-9709-3555
I have a coupon code. Where do I enter it to get the discount?
To take advantage of one of our super specials, simply enter the associated coupon code when you checkout and the discount will be applied, that's it - easy as!
When will my order arrive?
Shipping time will depend on the method chosen plus up to one business day for order processing. We ship via Australia Post from our Sydney office with the majority of orders sent Express Post - so you should receive the order within 2 business days. For bulkier items, we ship standard post and delivery is dependent on where you live - metropolitan areas on the east coast can expect their order within 3-4 days and the west coast approximately 7 days. If you need a specific delivery date, please do not hesitate to contact the office on (+61) 02-9709-3555
How much is international shipping? How much are duties, tariffs and brokerage fees?
Each country has different rules, regulations and duties so there is no one answer. If you would like for your order to be shipped to somewhere that is different from one of our 3 warehouses world wide, please contact our office directly to get a more accurate quote.