Customer Deliveries During Covid-19 Pandemic
The Covid-19 situation may impact the time frame in which parcels are delivered. Although we have the full commitment from Australia Post to deliver all orders as usual, we are seeing delays as they adapt to the new challenges presented by the pandemic, such as additional safety measures to protect their people and customers, reduction in domestic and international flights, international delays and increased volumes. Kakadu Traders Australia acknowledges that these are unprecedented circumstances and although every effort is made to ensure that orders are delivered within the given time lines we are not able to take any responsibility for delays caused by the impact Covid-19
Delivery times for international orders are merely an estimate for metropolitan areas and largely depend on the country being shipped to. You may experience prolonged delays due to random customs checks outside of our control. For more information, see Australia Post’s International Post Guide.
In order to receive your purchase as quickly as possible, we recommend international customers select the International Express option as they are prioritised.
All international orders are shipped via Australia Post unless organised otherwise. You will receive an email confirmation with your tracking number once your order is dispatched (check your spam folders. Orders can be tracked at http://auspost.com/track.
Duties & Taxes:
All international orders are exempt from Australian GST (10%). Prices are as marked.
Please note any order purchased from kakaduaustralia.com and shipped to a destination outside of Australia may be subject to import taxes or duties in the country where the order is delivered. As the recipient, you are the importer and must comply with all applicable laws and regulations. We suggest contacting your local customs department to confirm before purchases as any duty and tax incurred in the country of the destination are the responsibility of the customer.
FREE SHIPPING OFFER
- All orders in Australia and New Zealand of $200 or more qualify for free shipping. No promotional code needed
- Only applies to Australian and New Zealand addresses using the economy ship method.
- Expedited services and international order shipping rates have not changed.
SHIPPING METHODS & COSTS
- SHIPPING CHARGES
- US & Canada Shipping charges are determined by your merchandise total, service level selected and destination address. All other International charges are reflected below.
- DELIVERY TIME
- Delivery time depends on the speed of delivery you select when you place an order. Refer to the charts below to determine the shipping method and delivery window that best suit your needs.
Business days are Monday through Friday, excluding federal holidays within the U.S.
- IF YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER AFTER 9:00 AM PT, ADD ONE BUSINESS DAY TO YOUR DELIVERY TIME.
- For example, an order placed on Monday before 9:00 AM PT for Overnight delivery will arrive within 1-2 business days - either Tuesday or Wednesday. The same order placed after 9:00 AM PT will arrive within 2-3 business days - either Wednesday or Thursday.
- IF YOU REQUEST "SPECIAL SERVICES" (ADDING HEMS OR BINDING TO PANT LEGS OR ADDING A CHIN STRAP TO A HAT) ADD 1-2 BUSINESS DAYS TO YOUR DELIVERY TIME.
- For example, an order placed on Monday before 9AM PST for “Overnight” delivery would normally arrive within 1-2 business days. However, if item ordered requires “special services” the order would not ship until Wednesday or Thursday depending on the service requested which would then arrive at its destination by Friday or the following Monday.
Lower 48 states, Alaska, Hawaii & U.S. Territories
|Merchandise Total||Economy Shipping||2-Day||Next Day|
|Less than $75||$8.97||$21.50||$31.00|
|$75 - $199.99||Free||$24.50||$35.00|
|$200 - $499.99||Free||$32.50||$44.00|
|More than $500||Free||$36.50||$49.00|
|Delivery time if ordered BEFORE 9:00 AM PT||1-7 business days||2-3 business days||1-2 business days|
|Merchandise Total||Economy (Canada Post Parcel Service)||Express (Canada Express)|
Duty and tax calculations for shipments to Canada are the responsibility of the customer and will vary depending on final delivery location and merchandise value. For example, an order of $250.00 in merchandise value can have approximately $90.00 added to the final cost at delivery of Canadian duty, taxes, brokerage, and dispersal fees.
Contact the Vancouver or Toronto stores directly to inquire if items you’d like to purchase from the US website are available to ship from Canadian stores without incurring VAT or additional cross border taxation.
By ordering goods from this website, I hereby authorize a licensed Canadian customs broker chosen by the operator of the website to act as my agent, and to transact business with Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) to clear my merchandise, account for applicable duties and taxes, to return merchandise to the operator of the website and prepare and submit refund claims on my behalf for any merchandise that I return. I understand that CBSA will send any refund of duties and taxes that were paid on the returned merchandise to the broker, and that I will obtain the refund directly from the operator of the website. In this connection, I also authorize the customs broker to endorse any refund check issued by CBSA in my name, so that the operator of the website can be reimbursed.
Orders to a P.O. Box must ship Economy (Canada Post Parcel Service)
- INTERNATIONAL (OTHER THAN CANADA)
- For all orders not placed on European or United Kingdom sites shipping charges are noted below. Shipping charges for orders placed on our International websites can be found in either on the European or United Kingdom sites.
|Flat Rate (All International Orders)||$69.00|
|Delivery time if ordered BEFORE 9:00 AM PT||3-6 business days|
Filson does not accept orders from the following countries
|Balkans||Belarus||Bouvet Island||British Indian Ocean Territory|
|Central African Republic||Christmas Island||Cocos (Keeling) Islands||Congo|
|Cuba||Falkland Islands (Malvinas)||French Southern Territories||Guinea-Bissau|
|Heard Island and McDonald Islands||Iran||Iraq||Isle of Man|
|Netherlands Antilles||Niue||North Korea||Pitcairn|
|Russia||Saint Helena||Saint Martin (French)||Saint Pierre and Miquelon|
|Sao Tome and Principe||Somalia||South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands||South Sudan|
|State of Palestine||Sudan||Svalbard and Jan Mayen||Syria|
|Tokelau||United States Minor Outlying Islands||United Kingdom||Vatican City|
- WHEN PLACING AN ORDER FROM OUTSIDE OF THE US, DO I HAVE TO PAY IMPORT TAXES OR DUTIES?
- Any order shipped to a destination outside of the United States may be subject to import duties and/or taxes. As the recipient, you are the importer and must comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
Import Duties and Taxes vary depending on the destination country, as well as value of shipment.
Kakadu Traders Australia charges only the merchandise and shipping charges to your credit card. Import taxes and duties are collected by the international carrier upon delivery.
SHIPPING RULES & RESTRICTIONS
- Orders are shipped on business days only. Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Australian public holidays.
- The total shipping cost for Australia and NZ shipments are a included in the total value of your order.
- Orders paid via credit card will be charged at the time the order is placed.
- Excludes Filson Outlet. Please see one of the outlets for more information on specific shipping and handling.
- Please call a Customer Service Representative at 1-800-624-0201 if you have any questions.
Please note that our lifetime guarantee does not cover damage caused by mishandling via airline or third party shipping companies. Filson cannot be held responsible for items that are delivered to the wrong address, lost or stolen in transit or otherwise delayed by third-party shipping companies, postal depots, freight forwarders, etc.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
- WHEN CAN I TRACK MY ORDER?
- In order to ensure the health and safety of our employees, our Distribution Center is currently operating on a limited staff. Orders will be fulfilled on a first-in, first-out basis.
- At our warehouse, tracking numbers are assigned to packages almost immediately and generally appear on our website along with your order information. However, it may take up to 48 hours or longer before the package is checked into the carrier's tracking system. That means even though your package has already shipped from our warehouse and is on its way to you, the carrier may not be able to provide any information about your package for up to 48 hours or more.
Orders placed on www.filson.com may be delivered by one of several different carriers and shipping methods. Therefore, tracking availability may vary depending on the type of item you purchased, the shipping method you selected during Checkout, and the carrier that is delivering your item(s).
- HOW CAN I FIND MY ORDER'S STATUS?
- Check your e-mail. You will receive e-mails keeping you up-to-date about the status of your order.
Contact us. If you still have questions about your order, please contact us via e-mail (email@example.com).
*Tracking information may not be available for up to 48 hours after an item is shipped from our warehouse.