Returns & Exchanges
All products may be exchanged or returned within 60 days of purchase.
First exchange is free (send back to the address below and we will send out the exchange freight free).
- Products must be returned in original condition, with tags intact.
- Hats must be returned in original shipping box or equivalent (hat must fit comfortably inside). Hats returned in bags will not be eligible for a refund as they may become squashed and misshapen in transit and thus not resellable.
- Clothing must be folded and returned in the clear bag that it was sent.
To pre-purchase a return label for a $12 flat fee follow this link: https://au.kakaduaustralia.com/products/return-label
Please include the following:
- A copy of your delivery docket or a note with the order number and the returned items listed
- A description of new size or colour required in exchange
- Affix appropriate postage to return your parcel with tracking
- Return by mail to:
Kakadu Traders Australia
Attn: Returns & Exchanges
PO BOX 142,
Belfield NSW 2191
Your refund can only be issued back to the original method of payment, whether that be via Credit Card, Transfer or PayPal.
Refunds cannot be transferred onto any other card/ bank account.
Note: Kakadu Traders Australia does not take responsibility of returns lost in transit. Please keep a copy of the tracking number for security.
The products we offer are of the highest quality and packed with care. We are confident that you'll be satisfied with every item you purchase at au.kakaduaustralia.com.
However, if for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it for a full refund of the purchase price less shipping.
Follow these steps to receive a full refund for the purchase price:
- A note explaining the reason for the return along with your order number or original delivery docket must be included.
- Securely pack the item(s). All returned items must be in original and resellable condition to receive a refund.
- To ensure a fast and accurate refund please ensure that your order number is clearly written on the outside of the box or parcel and include a note or copy of the delivery docket.
Mail by Australia Post to:
Kakadu Traders Australia
ATTN: Returns Department
PO Box 142
Belfield, NSW 2191
Your refund will be processed upon receipt of the item and according to your original payment method. Credit Card charges will be credited to the original Credit Card and PayPal payments will be refunded by PayPal Refund Payment.
Please note that any returns received without a note will be charged a 25% restocking fee.
If your product is faulty, please outline the details of the faulty with clear photograph of the products attached and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will then assess your situation and provide you with a return postage label.
Returns & Exchange for International Customers
We do not offer free exchanges for purchased outside of Australia. Unwanted items purchased online should be returned to our Australian online store.
Return postage is the responsibility of the customer. If you placed your order through PAYPAL you might be eligible to get a refund through PAYPAL for the return shipping costs via this link PayPal Returns Refund We will refund the product purchase price.
If your item/s are faulty or not as ordered, please contact our customer service team. We will be happy to organise the return of your item at no additional cost.
Unless items are faulty or not as described, we will not accept returns on the following;
- Item/s sold in conjunction with a sale or promotion.
Exchange for Alternative Items:
For exchanges for change of mind items purchased outside of Australia please contact customer service. Please note that any postage incurred is the responsibility of the customer.
Richard and his wife Catherine Whillas first constructed their own oilskin cloth using a 'wringer mangler' and a combination of oils and waxes found on the local land. Known for its functionality and durability, this cloth was ideal to protect their family and wharf equipment against the harsh artic winds as they manned the Cappe Jaffa lighthouse.
Eventually parts of the family would go onto manufacture outerwear garments and hats for Australians and later, as word spread, worldwide. It was during this time that "Kakadu Traders Australia" would become a brand, synonymous with quality, comfort, and durability.
50 years on and still under the watchful eyes of the Whillas family, Kakadu Traders Australia supplies tough, reliable products worldwide. Strong canvas, refined oils & waxes and rugged cowhide are amongst the raw materials that give our products the guts to get the job done time & time again.